top of page

Group

Public·11 members

Bonifati Gusev
Bonifati Gusev

Vector Stickers 5

If you are ordering a sticker where the only color in the design is white, you can choose from a white transfer sticker or a clear vinyl sticker with the design printed in white. Transfer stickers have the design cut out of a piece of white vinyl and then have the background elements removed. Clear vinyl stickers have the design printed in an opaque, white ink and can either be die cut around the shape of your design or cut to a standard shape, such as a circle, square, or oval.

Vector Stickers 5

One way designers get around being stuck with one size is to design in vector art programs (typically Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw). Vector art programs use paths and shapes instead of pixels (Raster images) to determine shape and color. These shapes and paths can be enlarged and are not dependent to a pixel size, so their quality remains intact when sized. Typically people use vector programs to create logos and text, but are popular amongst designers because of their friendliness towards scalability. Click Here to find out about getting YOUR artwork vectorized.

Perfect for any car or window, our Deer Skull Vector Sticker is printed on high-quality, weatherproof vinyl with vibrant colors that last up to 5 years. The Deer Skull Vector Sticker comes in multiple sizes, perfect for your phone, laptop, or car window! These stickers will adhere to any smooth surface and won't leave residue behind when removed. Order your Deer Skull Vector Sticker today!

• Save 15% on Any Custom Label Product with the Code: LABELTHAT","dismissible":true,"severity":"info"}); });}); Free Shipping Log in My cart 0 One sticker in your cart 0 stickers in your cart Your cart is empty All Products Custom Stickers Die Cut Stickers

• Kiss Cut Stickers

• Clear Stickers

• Sticker Sheets

• See All Custom Stickers

• Custom Labels Glossy Labels

• Matte Labels

• Clear Labels

• Glossy Paper Labels

• See All Custom Labels

• Recycled Products Matte Recycled Paper Labels

• Stock Shapes Circle Stickers

• Square Stickers

• Rectangle Stickers

• Oval Stickers

• Bumper Stickers

• Industries & Uses Logo Stickers

• Bottle Labels

• Coffee Shops & Roasters

• Quick Rolled Stickers

• Breweries

• Canned Drink Labels

• To-Go Food Labels

• Makers & DIY

• See All Industries & Uses

GET SAMPLES See All Products Stickers Die Cut Stickers Kiss Cut Stickers Clear Stickers Sticker Sheets See All Stickers Labels Glossy Labels Matte Labels Clear Labels Glossy Paper Labels Matte Recycled Paper Labels See All Labels Resources Coupons Artwork Guidelines Download Templates Turnaround Shipping See All Resources About Us Contact Us Blog Podcast National Sticker Day Largest Sticker Ball Brand Resources Press & Media Our Sustainability Promise Community Outreach Pickup in Longmont, CO Careers Enter your search keywords Enter your search keywords My cart 0 One sticker in your cart 0 stickers in your cart Your cart is empty Log in All Products Custom Stickers Die Cut Stickers Kiss Cut Stickers Clear Stickers Sticker Sheets See All Custom Stickers Custom Labels Glossy Labels Matte Labels Clear Labels Glossy Paper Labels See All Custom Labels Recycled Products Matte Recycled Paper Labels Stock Shapes Circle Stickers Square Stickers Rectangle Stickers Oval Stickers Bumper Stickers Industries & Uses Logo Stickers Bottle Labels Coffee Shops & Roasters Quick Rolled Stickers Breweries Canned Drink Labels To-Go Food Labels Makers & DIY See All Industries & Uses GET SAMPLES See All Products Stickers Die Cut Stickers Kiss Cut Stickers Clear Stickers Sticker Sheets See All Stickers Labels Glossy Labels Matte Labels Clear Labels Glossy Paper Labels Matte Recycled Paper Labels See All Labels Resources Coupons Artwork Guidelines Download Templates Turnaround Shipping See All Resources About Us Contact Us Blog Podcast National Sticker Day Largest Sticker Ball Brand Resources Press & Media Our Sustainability Promise Community Outreach Pickup in Longmont, CO Careers Your Account Create a custom sticker LIVE CHATEMAIL US How to Set Up Sticker Artwork At StickerGiant, we touch every piece of artwork that is submitted to be turned into custom stickers and labels. In doing so, we offer Free Artwork Setup so all you have to do is send us an image. We get a lot of questions about how to setup artwork though and below are a few guidelines on how we get stickers ready to print.

We can print both raster and vector images. Vector images are infinitely scalable graphics made up of paths, lines and shapes. Vector graphics are commonly made in Adobe Illustrator and have file extensions .ai, .eps and .svg. Raster images are made up of pixels and are commonly photographic. Raster images need to be 300dpi at print size for high quality printing.

We want your stickers to print with the best possible quality. If possible send us your artwork in vector format or raster format at 300dpi CMYK color mode in one of these file formats. Not sure? Have a different file format? No problem. Our Art Department is standing by to help advise you or to fix up your artwork for print.

Most of our stickers print using CMYK process color printing. That means the colors are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, like the four colors you see in the lightbulbs below. Our Silkscreen Stickers print using spot color printing. Not sure what we mean by CMYK or spot color? Learn more about the difference between CMYK vs. Spot Color here.

Clear Stickers should be set up in layers. The artwork should be on one layer. A white vector layer should backup any color areas. A third layer should indicate any clear areas. Clear stickers should be submitted as vector graphics with no transparency.

Create countless sticker designs for any event, gathering, or festive time of year with our ever-growing collection of templates. Duplicate your sticker design right in Adobe Express to repurpose it for branded business cards, social graphics, icons, profile photos, web banners, and so much more. There are endless creative opportunities to make personalised stickers anytime, anywhere.

Make branded stickers for your business or organization in minutes. Keep it simple by turning your logo into a sticker or make a more detailed design using your branded fonts and colors. Apply your new logo sticker to envelopes, gift baskets, merch shops, and more.

Creating great vector artwork requires two core fundamentals: a well-thought-out idea, and a well-crafted design. Many people have good ideas, but fall short when they try to execute those ideas in vector form. The opposite is true as well: You can have impeccable vector artwork, but based on a weak concept. A well-defined, systematic creative process will help to ensure that your work consistently achieves both characteristics.

A client approached me about creating some stickers. They had a piñata idea in mind, but didn't know what specific themes or style to use. I helped define the visual direction by doing a digital thumbnail sketch on my iPad (see Figure 1) and emailing it to them. They loved the idea of a candy skull and the festive colorful approach.

Whether you start out drawing in analog or digital (iPad, Wacom, etc.), the point is to start drawing. Drawing facilitates precise vector artwork and helps you develop your ideas and refine the form and shape of what you need to create before you jump on a computer and attempt to create it.

My thumbnail sketch captured the essence of my idea but didn't clarify my form enough to build from the sketch accurately. So I drew out my candy skull more precisely. Then I scanned in my refined pencil sketch (see Figure 2), so I could build my vector shapes on top of it in Adobe Illustrator.

When I begin building my base vector shapes, I focus solely on the forms in my design, making sure that my vector shapes are created precisely and elegantly, as shown in Figure 3. Because I've already drawn my design, most of the creative "heavy lifting" in terms of what it will look like is already established. I cannot reinforce this point enough: Drawing improves digital. My refined drawing in this case guides my vector building.

Once I have the base vector shapes established, I focus on the color palette. I fill the shapes with flat colors in order to work out the balance in my composition and harmonize my design. In this phase, I might try several different approaches. On this particular design, I started with a yellow background (see Figure 4) but ended up going with a purple background instead (see Figure 5). I ultimately chose the purple hue because I felt it contrasted better with the candy skull artwork.

As a design professional, knowing how to convert images and drawings to vectors in Illustrator will definitely come in handy. This allows you to improve your work further or even collaborate with your client or colleagues.

Well, for starters, vectors are created through connecting points. It uses this mathematical relationship instead of pixels, making images easier to scale. This yields better image quality than its counterpart, raster images. Vectors are sharp and web friendlier.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

(912) 422-7235 x 113

©2020 by Pope Traeger Store. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page